AirTable / Spreadsheets Woes for iOS

Thanks everybody for all the time and help! After entering information (API Key, BAseID, etc) into the properties box instead of through the GUI coding I was able to get my App working! :slight_smile:

Any progress with that bug?

Dennis,

Sorry, we haven’t quite gotten to it yet. Are you blocked by this? Do you have an app which requires dynamically changing your Airtable key, baseID or table name? Would using multiple Airtable components (whose info you can set via the designer) help you work around the bug?

-Mark

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Mark!

Actually I need to change the table name dynamically as I have multiple tables (8 at the moment). For now I could use multiple Airtables as a workaround (as you mentioned) but in the near future I will get more tables and then it will get messy.

When do you think this bug will be fixed? Just for me to plan with.

Thanks
Dennis

Hi, i´m was with this problem. I did not understand when sad " If you set those properties in the designer then things work.". What needs to be changed in the designer?

I got the same Error (Undefined)

Any updates on it?

2 Likes

Have this isue been solved. I still have the same problem???

@funhall Unfortunately, we have not yet fixed this problem. Do you definitely need to change the table name dynamically or could you use multiple Spreadsheet components with different table names specified in the designer?

-Mark

Do you have a plan to fix the bug about changing the properties about spreadsheets(API key, baseid,table name,view name)?
Is the priority low?
I really need the function for my app. Unless the function is fixed, my app
can not be released.

Yukio,

As I mentioned in an earlier reply, Do you definitely need to change the table name dynamically or could you use multiple Spreadsheet components with different base IDs, table names, view names, etc., specified in the designer?

-Mark

I already read your reply through this topic.
I definitely need to change the table name dynamically.
I want each user to prepare the spreadsheet.
Then the user can specify the spreadsheet from the app.
The block [from Spreadsheet1 set Table name(API key,Base,View name)to] should be used for this purpose.
Please make this function work correctly.