Advanced Firebase Login System with live background color

Here I made firebase based login system.Blocks are Turkish

Its support
Name
Nickname
Email
About
PAssword

Name and Nickname need unique for register.Password Hashed Thanks @Taifun for extension.For live background thanks @Sander

http://community.thunkable.com/t/animated-color-background-fondo-animado-de-colores/4520/2

You need use your own Firebase database

Here AİA file
Uyelik.aia (155.3 KB)

7 Likes

Güzelll

gracias esta bien, espero me pueda guiar para hacer mi propia comprobación de autenticacion en mi app

Note: When we changed firebase bucket we need wait 500ms for doing Append value with out error

Hey Ali,

Just what I was looking for. But way too advanced for what I’m looking to achieve. Since you seem to be a master of logins using Firebase. Any chance you can take a look at my blocks below, and tell me if I’m doing something wrong?

I am using the above to login. It doesn’t seem to connect to Firebase. Or there is a step missing? I followed a simple YouTube video tutorial, when when I finish the steps, nothing happens. I don’t want random people to register. I have a define set of tags and password or “values” on Firebase and that’s it. Do not want to add any registration.

Is this where I am going wrong? Do I need to have registration?

Also, below is a picture of my Firebase settings as an example.

Can you possibly see anything wrong? Also, then I change the first block from not equal to = blocks work fine. But, when I try to make it check Firebase, nothing happens?

Sorry for troubling you Ali.

Many thanks.

I dont see any problem with your blocks.When u are testing it with live app its not switch to other screen so you cant understand if its succesfully.Add notifier to login succesfull side so u can track it easy