Add/Remove Create "component" block not working

Hello!

The Add/Remove “component” block is not working. Well, at least what I can say with certainty is that when that block is used with other blocks, let’s say “set component’s x speed to 20” it does not work. It used to work before. I have other projects where it was working but now it does not.

Wouldn’t a negative speed just be… stopped?

1. Is the SharkGroup getting created? How do you know? Is the SharkGroup a sprite or a group?
  2. Does it work to set the speed to a positive number such as 30?

Hello @xavier.mvlsmts Welcome to the community
At the moment there is an issue when Canvas blocks are used inside “Create Sprite Type” block.
We have flagged it to our engineering team and will provide an update as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello @xavier.mvlsmts
Thank you again for your patience. I would like to let you know that we have now officially released a fix for this bug.

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in your project. If this issue is present on the Thunkable Live app, you will want to update that through the App Store and/or Google Play Store before any changes will occur. If your downloaded or published app is affected by this bug, you will need to re-download or re-publish your app for these changes to take effect.

​Please let us know if you have any issues