Add padding, fit-content properties to Dnd

Hello everyone :wave:
I’d like to make a suggestion to the basic properties of the thunkable elements, i’d like to have Padding added as well as fit-content for width and height.

Padding: padding would allow us to give components such as a label or button a custom padding, obviously. Any how this wouldn’t be a problem for the drag and drop builder and would allow us to have greater customization of the styles for the components.

fit-content: this would allow us to change the text of a component without needing to worry about it overflowing from the label and thus cutting of the text and it would solve users having to guess the right side when they want the component to fit it’s contents.

Thank you.

Hi @sketch, thanks for the suggestion! Is there an issue with the Layout component where you do not want to use that? Those properties are available there.

1 Like

Hi @matt_conroy thank you for replying and your suggestion, there are no issue with the layout component at all. i have just noticed that a lot of times i need to use padding or fit-contents when using x/y positions.