About the Questions about Thunkable category

I sketched a spinner, radiolist and checkboxlist here

1 Like

well, thank you very much, but i still have some question about extensions also start value in built in control box as android version does.

I can not even turn on the flashlights from this version

1 Like

About “start with value”. This can be implemented using Local Storage. Is this a good way for you?

startvalue

4 Likes

incredible, thanks again.

hope we can rename each elements again.

1 Like

Good morning, I apologize for my English right away. I noticed that in creating a translator app if you use the speech_recognizer to dictate the text to be written in a label, the text is correctly translated but the volume of the iphone is disabled and the text_to_speech does not work. will it be a bug? thank you

1 Like

Good morning,

I see this problem on my iOS 10.3 and 11.3. Indeed, then the volume control does not work.

Alex

1 Like

Hey! my app isn’t uploading kindly please guide me it’s the API caution message or warning.Thank you in advance,

1 Like

Google maps is not working at all.Please Fix it…

1 Like

If you are talking about an application crashing on Android, then on the forum you can find workarounds for working with maps without using the Map component.

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Yandex translator is not working on every language

Can anyone help me to make data sending app that just send data to other apps like that app. e.x. : whatsapp, viber

1 Like

Look at the Share component and deep link

deeplink

1 Like

Mmm… I am not talking about whatsapp or viber. I need to share user data with only my apps.

Example: I create an app named “We share” and I send some text using this app to other “we share” apps only.

Is it possible to create an app like that?

1 Like

Now it is clear. You can try using Firebase. In one application, you create a node with a message, and in another running application you immediately get a message that the data in this Firebase node has changed and display them.

1 Like

thank you so much but how do I use it. can you give me an example app or coding

1 Like

New guy here to Thunkable X. Traditionally I have used MIT, so struggling a bit.

Working on an app that i want a “Back and Home” button at the top of the screen. I placed a “Row” field, then place 2 buttons in the field. The field i have “Center” justification and “Flex- Start” allignment. This placed my buttons at the top of the screen, but they are not visible in the “live test”.

HELP? if there is a more appropriate location for this question, let me know.

1 Like

Disregard… after playing with it, i got it fixed.

How ?

1 Like

Hi Guys
I need the app user to be able to save 3 fields of information with the first field (Suburb) being the search criteria to GET the info at later time. In App Inventor 2 I created a list picker. Thunkable Cross Platform does not seem to have this. So SUBURB, NAME, ADDRESS to be saved to a list. User then types in SUBURB or any part of the word and it finds it in a list, displays the list and allow the user to select from the list. Anyone have and example blocks for Cross platform???

2 Likes

Hey @towball !

Please open a new topic so people can easily found your question and answer it.
Help us keep this topic clear :slight_smile:

2 Likes