A taste for secrecy?

Hi

publish an app on a store … is Thunkable mentioned as is the case when you directly download your application? What is the point of putting a logo to replace “made with Thunkable” if the installer refers to it?

1 Like

When you choose an app icon in the project settings then the Thunkable beaver and the “Made with Thunkable” will not show. You need to be at least a PRO subscriber to publish to the store

Thanks for your answer but this i know :

When you choose an app icon in the project settings then the Thunkable beaver and the “Made with Thunkable” will not show. You need to be at least a PRO subscriber to publish to the store

i was talking about this:

This isn’t from a published app is it?

hi

indeed this isn’t from a published app
i wanted to know if it’ll be the same thing with a published app

Here is a link of a Published with Thunkable app on the iOS store. Check it out.

The screen shot above is from our test app download, right? Giving it permission to run basically.

This is one of my apps. Please don’t feel obligated to download. Just wanted you to see what they look like on store.

Thanks for your reply

i found great interest in your data collection app which does more than collect data you are using firebase and i would like to know (i have little knowledge) if you are using thunkable components to access data with rules other than true

hi

I would like to have your opinion on data protection when an app is published on the store I use firebase for my small application and do you think that only the use of rules is enough because it seems to me that by decompiling an application everything appears
can you tell me about your approach (do you use blocks relating to realtime db or web api)?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.