Thunkable High School Summer Challenge!

sure - thats fine.

We have to resubmit ALL FORM?

Or just filling AppName is enough?

I missed the cutoff so I am 14 but going to 8th… could I join?

yes - please fill it all out again when submitting your form.

@CrackedVideos - please email me.

1 Like

When will be the last date of submission?

August 25.

2 Likes

@amrita If I win the contest, is it compulsory that my .aia file will be shared(open to public)? What if I don’t want to, because it really has some sensitive data!

@rhythmehta what type of sensitive data?

1 Like

@amrita can i fill up the registration form now ? i was not able to fill the form before deadline as i was new here at that time.

@amrita API keys, other database URLs and some of my secret algorithms.

@rhythmehta if you win, we can figure out a way to make modifications and remove the sensitive information before sharing with others. we can discuss this offline

2 Likes

I have this too. I have some extensions in it which I dont have released released yet. And I want to keep it that way

1 Like

@Sander0542 we will ensure not to share anything people want to keep private.

1 Like

@amrita What if I don’t really wanna share the .aia to public? Is it possible? I am really interested in participating, and my app is already in development.

For example the next version of BluetoothPlus and a few custom extensions for Translations and other stuff

But the app doesnt work without those extensions

Maybe you can make it possible for us to add a tutorial instead of a open source aia file. I dont mind making a tutorial for the people if I win

2 Likes

Yes, I could explain how the app works, by making a video, explaining the whole concept and working.

we will do it this way - submit your .aia for the competition for us to evaluate and we will work with the winners to see what they are comfortable sharing. don’t worry about that part for now.

2 Likes

That is much better then a aia file. Then we can explain how it works and how to make it

1 Like