Publish to App Store - iPad screenshots needed

Hello!
I would like to upload 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation) screenshots from my app in order to fulfill screenshot specifications for App Store. However, I only have an iPhone SE.

How do I get those screenshots in 2048 x 2732 pixels (portrait)? Do I really have to buy an iPad with 12.9 inch? I would create some screenshots in Photoshop but I have no clue how my app looks like (how the proportions are exactly):frowning:

Can anyone help me please?

Hi. You can Use FastStone Photo Resizer. It will really help for you.

1 Like

Amelie…Did you figure out how to take the screenshots? Facing the same issue

Did you try using the software @doctorsof recommended?

Are you trying to figure out how to take the screenshot on your device in the first place?

Didn’t not try FastStone Photo Resizer yet. I used shotbot as suggested in Thunkable docs but app got rejected due to metadata issues . Specifically the screenshots do not display the app in correct device frame display the incorrect iOS Status bar.
Can i use any other simulator to get the screenshots accurately?
Apple rules seem very strict :
**Upload screenshots to App Store Connect.
** Upload screenshots for the new iPhone XS Max or the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation). Screenshots will be automatically resized for iPhone X and later, or for the 11-inch iPad Pro. Starting March 2019, all app submissions for iPhone or iPad, including universal apps, will require screenshots for iPhone XS Maxor the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation).

• Upload screenshots as they are, with no modifications. The rounded corners will be automatically applied after upload.
  • If you add text descriptions to your screenshots, keep text away from the corners to avoid cropping.
  • Leave the home indicator in the screenshot, if it’s visible.
  • Avoid placing screenshots within a hardware device image.

Yes, I tried FastStone Photo Resizer and indeed, I got screenshots in the needed size. However, they were not usable because everything looked completely deformed (the program only made the image wider). Therefore it did not really help:-(

Up to now, the only solution for me is to buy an iPad. That`s what I did and indeed my app looks quite different compared to the one on my iPhone…

You can shoot with Android tablet (if you have)