Make a button visable given multiple conditions

Hello again Thunkers,

I am a little stuck on this one. I’m assuming the answer is pretty easy or straight forward but I can seem to solve it …

I’m trying to make 1 button visible only after 2 conditions are met. So when the user selects an item from 2 different list views I would like to make the button available.

These are my blocks, so far I know how to make it visible after condition 1 is met (listview2 is selected) However i would like it to only be visible after listview 2 and 3 are selected.

Create two variables, both initialized to 0. When listview 2 is clicked, change one variable to 1. When listview 3 is clicked, change the other variable to 1. Then check to see if the variables’ values are both 1.

2 Likes

Thanks!

One way to do this would be to nest and if then statement inside of another if then statement. For example I might write something like “if variable X is equal to or greater than 1 => “if X is equal to “Gary” => then enable button “click here“

1 Like

There are 3 ways to solve this problem.

• Create app variables, then store items in them.
  • Create function variables, then store items in them.
  • Take two labels, clear their text and hide them. When 1 list’s item is picked, set label1’s text to item. Same for list2 with label2. And later check if label1.text = label2.text. No variables required.

Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes