It’s working for me (Samsung S7)

1 Like

Same problems here, live or downloaded
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/ac200becd3375b0ca9ca5f59cd0284e1

And still some crashes during the day.

Android 10, TL v203

what version do u have 202 203 or 204?

Continuing the discussion from [Update] Thunkable Live app crashing:

App still not openning and now lost communication with Firebase… even with downloaded apk

App is still crashing on android(huawei p20 version 204) and on Iphone 6s (IOS 13.5.1)

1 Like

For Android users, can you try out this companion v206?

iOS users, please try v205

Best,
Wei

2 Likes

I try v205 but the button in my app doesn’t work

@wei that works great on Samsung S8 running Android 9. I can relaunch app without issues.

Thanks.

1 Like

open close no cashing seem to be working ok so far Android 7, Samsung

2 Likes

Android V10 Samsung Galaxy A30
This companion version (v2.05) is the only one that works for me since v2.01 mysteriously stopped working today.

Guys… some of us are trying to juggle uP hardware design, firmware code and db issues in addition to building an app. The bugs that have escaped the cage here have been very sloppy to say he least. Sadly, I have noticed your review scores decline considerably over the past week. Why is this being allowed to happen. For crying out loud, select a last known working version and lock it in while using a beta group for developing updates. If this is what you are already doing then revisit your methodology.

I say the above with empathetic concern and respect.

1 Like

I updated the app on my android, but the app keeps crashing whenever my app navigates to the second page.

No change with 205 on Android… The “Device is Online” block prevents the execution of any others blocks.

@lilly.jaden54v and @ahmadafandi13fqvz - sorry to hear that, but I think you might be experiencing a separate issue? Right now we’re trying to ensure that when you Live test the app can be closed/stopped and then reopened without crashing. Is that the case for you? Are you using v205?

@Deluxe we’re still working on the device is online block, you can follow progress here:

For now we’re trying to make sure that closing and reopening Thunkable Live does not cause a crash on v205 - can you confirm whether this is the case for you please?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, we’ve just launched v205. This should fix the issue where closing Thunkable live and reopening it was causing the app to crash.

To test, can everyone try live test a blank project, then quit Thunkable Live, and the retest your blank project.

There might be other issues still affecting smaller numbers of users, but right now we want to make sure that users can close and reopen Thunkable Live without crashing.

Thanks for your help @badbrains @general @kizzy @newman1994211pt @StartShare @Michael_Rogulla @LuEllaBella @rzkymochamadp2culj @maxb @spuradic.techa @eoinparkinson @ashwani.mathur3difzz @wagnerwillianx6 @ianphaas @David_Wolber @maptheunknown @s59jjycemkg5 @solveraplicativo @Balanced_Kitchen @roumak @apauaie @Ironchorch_Yo @doctorsof @gobassky @83c4d26aa4d240 @airjordan @lamagalhaes @Deluxe @penny @roumak @hernandezsilvaericko @lilly.jaden54v @cabel_apps @teerapat.dj @dro @sirfrancisdrake @apauaie @orgelman @athornock @hernandezsilvaericko @solveraplicativo @mattia.guariglia @ahmadafandi13fqvz

3 Likes

The app I tested used to work perfectly like a week back. Is it because I am using a map component on my app, the screen goes blank and crashes?

Blank app opens and closes fine with uninstall/reinstall with v205. Some of my apps seem to work fine with android 9. Some do not, they don’t execute the “When___ Starts” or “When ___ Opens” blocks.

1 Like

it does

Still can’t assign a picture from the photo component to the background or something else.

project with one button and photo component https://x.thunkable.com/copy/5b75da6cc97d18fb74e1a476ca1f6990

Using xiaomi redmi 5A with android version 7.1.2 n2g47h

1 Like

It might be? Can you create a new topic and provide some steps to reproduce the error so we can start investigating? The focus, in this topic, is that Thunkable Live is stable and working for everyone.

Thank you @KaneoheKid!

Thanks @niniks!

It’s OK for me now

1 Like