Absolute positioning and Data Viewer Custom Layouts

That’s just cause I decided to change the original picture with a more fitting one created on purpose, it’s not that the problem, picture is wrong,and those blocks work if I use the OLD localDB commands.

I think I just found the cause and I hope you can do something about it:

Data sources IS SLOW. It might be due to the fact that it pulls every row from the airtable db, I just ‘solved’ one problem I was having, but I can’t wait 1 second for every row of the database,

I’m going to add pictures and explanations to this comment now, I’m sending it now so you read this

In this example I made the same copy process from airtable to local datasource but in a simpler way:

ds6

In this case the result is a random copy of the data, out of 12 entries in the airtable db, i get around 4, often not in order, entries of the db,
but,
if I make the app wait 2 seconds for entry (even 2 seconds doesn’t seem to be enough to have a perfect result everytime),

ds7

it works as intended.

There was also a version that used this block:

but it seems that it doesn’t work at all.

I’ll see if the problem can be solved by first pulling the objects and saving them in lists or objects and after that writing them in local datasources could help.

Btw, this exact problem of mine could be best solved by allowing me to dinamically change the source of the data viewers in the blocks, that would just avoid all these steps, is it possible?

Thx @Steven