White screen ? can we make labels scrollable?

Why am i getting this freaking white screen ? i have made a total responsive app ok translation but why ? why is it is coming white screen ? here it is my project link please help me ! : Thunkable

1 Like

White screen means your app is crashing. I’ll take a look.

BINGO. You’re putting in Title Case language names, but that IC:Translate block wants all caps. That’s what’s making it crash.

4 Likes

thanks alot ! i am a 10 year kid i love to recreate things

Here’s how I changed your table to make English (note the _US is required) to French work:

You will need to work through the table and make sure you have exactly what the translator wants. There’s an upper case block (in text drawer) that could do 90% of the fix for you, but you need to adjust your English at least, and maybe some other languages too.

And before I forget to say it (again): Your app looks GREAT! I love the design. Is that yours originally? I wish my apps looked half that nice.

2 Likes

ok i will try to do

recreating of the translator app in good project list

@catsarisky PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN ! I HAVE MESSED UP ALOT !

I’m sorry - I’m not a mind reader. Is there something I can help you with?

Sorry - I’m running off to teach class and will be away from my computer for a few hours from now. I don’t have time to try to figure out what you’re saying you’ve messed up. If you can post something specific, I’ll be glad to take a look later.

(I also have a mostly intact copy of your project (except some stuff I changed while debugging), so if you need me to share it back to you, please let me know.)

1 Like

ok pls send me later i will be availabel tommorow 1 hour before at this time