Where is the advanced user tutorial?

Checking out the various ‘badges’ a user can get, I notice one for completing ‘the advanced user tutorial’.
I have searched pretty much everywhere, and cannot see where that tutorial might be.
Anyone can share the url?

1 Like

After you complete the normal tutorial from discobot you have to reply him with

start advanced tutorial

2 Likes

Mhhhh…

I understand that the idea is to send a private message to @discobot, but all I get is a warning that says "You must select a valid user’.

Try @thunkabot! :joy:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @thunkabot display help.

@thunkabot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@thunkabot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@thunkabot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@thunkabot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@thunkabot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

… realize this is not exactly working?

Hey, sorry for the delay getting back to you. You need to do the start new user and start advanced user narratives via a PM.

@thunkabot

(just expirementing):sweat_smile:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @thunkabot display help.

@thunkabot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@thunkabot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@thunkabot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@thunkabot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence. — Frederick Douglass

@thunkabot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@thunkabot start advanced tutorial

You need to do this in a PM @saramdl.gaunde021

If you click on Thunkabot’s avatar above and then click on the blue “Message” button you can message the bot directly and complete the Advanced tutorial.

oh i thought i already did it. but i guess i quited in the middle of conversation with @thunkabot haha
i just finished it. thanx

@domhnallohanlon, that bot is not working. When I tried to start that bot there was no response

@thunkabot display help