India

2 Likes

India Tamilnadu

2 Likes

Illinois, USA a lot of corn around here :flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

oh yeah, are you in the village?

1 Like

I’m in a relatively large metropolitan area that has country all around it and random cornfields within the cities too. About 90 minutes away from Chicago by car.

4 Likes

South Korea

4 Likes

I love INDONESIA!

1 Like

Hi @choi_beomgyu… I love south korea too… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I live in Brisbane, Australia!

3 Likes

ooo i see, i’ve been to chicago but i’ve never been to your place, Illinois.
:grinning:

1 Like

Anyone from India Tamilnadu here??

2 Likes

Я из России. Есть такой город на юге, недалеко т побережья черного моря -Краснодар
I’m from Russia. There is such a city in the south, not far from the black sea coast - Krasnodar

3 Likes

The UK.

Specifically: Creswell - Derbyshire - England (Although I am originally a Yorkshireman - just moved over the border into Derbyshire)

3 Likes

Bahrain (Kingdom of)

4 Likes

dint got it

1 Like

The official name is Kingdom of Bahrain. This is a standard way writing such info in research or other study papers.

1 Like

Actually, I like both

2 Likes

If you’ve been to Chicago, you’ve been to Illinois, and not too far from me :blush::blush: Chicago is a city within the state of Illinois. I’m just in a different area of the state. Most other countries seem to use provinces instead of states I think? But we don’t do provinces, at least not in my area. I haven’t traveled outside my region, so I’m not sure about the rest of the USA.

If you took a drive outside Chicago, you’d have seen the cornfields I was talking about lol. They surround every city up here in northern Illinois.

Editing to add for those that care to know how the USA is structured is you’ve got the whole of the country, USA then states, 50 of them, within states you have counties, and within counties you have cities, villages, towns. So if you take Chicago it goes - USA - state of illinois - cook county - city of Chicago. Another example is Rockford. USA- illinois - winnebago county - city of rockford.

I’d be interested to learn how other countries are structured cuz I know we in the US decided at some point in our history to be unique in a lot of ways. Which when trying to get into science is a struggle cuz I’m not at all familiar enough with the metric system of measurement and it’s a big learning curve for me.

4 Likes

Venice, Italy.

3 Likes