When i Open the Blocks section of my project i cannot see my app features... what should i do

hey guys, for school I am making a thunkable app about health and fitness. I was making my log in page through a tutorial and for some reason, I do not have App features like Sign In, Camera, Sound, Speech etc… How and why don’t I have these features on my block section? my project is due tomorrow and I really need ur help !

ty
have a good day

1 Like

Post a screenshot of your Blocks page.

1 Like

alright

1 Like

this is the design page

1 Like

Have you created a Firebase account?
Have you supplied the API key and the Database URL of the Firebase account into your project settings page?

i am using this youtube video: Sign in Screen with Stored Variables - Thunkable Drag and Drop UI - YouTube

1 Like

You still need your own Firebase account and you will need to supply the API keys and Database URL of your account in the project settings page.

1 Like

ok i will try that. Is there anything specific I need to add to the app to incorporate the firebox account?

1 Like

It is Firebase by Google. You will need to copy the API key and the Database URL from your Firebase account and enter them in the project settings page of Thunkable.