WebME - The CyberSecurity Game

I recently used Thunkable to develop WebME - The CyberSecurity Game.

It is basically an Interactive Android application which blends CyberSecurity Tutorials with the thrill of a game. This means that instead of reading long, boring articles about CyberSecurity, you can simply play WebME, which will cut down your boredom with its levels having tasks relating the use of the Internet - all of which would be simulation, meaning that you don’t even need a connection itself to play the game!

And what’s even more interesting is that I got qualified as the Winner of Google India Web Rangers 2017 for spreading the idea of CyberSecurity with this Game.

I would really like everyone to read about my application at my Blog. You can read about the award at this blog post by Google India.

[details=“Summary”]

[quote=“Mrigank_Pawagi, post:1, topic:16751, full:true”]
I recently used Thunkable to develop WebME - The CyberSecurity Game.

It is basically an Interactive Android application which blends CyberSecurity Tutorials with the thrill of a game. This means that instead of reading long, boring articles about CyberSecurity, you can simply play WebME, which will cut down your boredom with its levels having tasks relating the use of the Internet - all of which would be simulation, meaning that you don’t even need a connection itself to play the game!

And what’s even more interesting is that I got qualified as the Winner of Google India Web Rangers 2017 for spreading the idea of CyberSecurity with this Game.

I would really like everyone to read about my application at my Blog. You can read about the award at this blog post by Google India.

The Game is now on Google Play too - download it at goo.gl/y6hW1u

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Good application. Idea well implemented.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I have finally uploaded the app on Google Play Store. You can get it at https://goo.gl/y6hW1u

It would be nice if people could download the game and leave their valuable feedbacks for me to improve it.