Virtual Event: Community Meetup

So we just wrapped it up and I gotta say it was loads of fun to meet other Thunkers! It was an app show-and-tell of sorts. @catsarisky did an amazing job with the Thunkable Bug Status tracker, and we discussed using GitHub APIs and Firebase with that. Thank you so much everyone who joined!

3 Likes

it was a lot of fun!

till next time! thanks for organizing it, @codeswept!

6 Likes

It was indeed a lot of fun.
@catsarisky DId amazing with the bug tracker.
It was so nice to meet all of you.
See you next time.

2 Likes

I added the missing back button and now the documentation links are clickable. :slight_smile: (API will take a little longer.)

1 Like

You all are looking so cute !!

1 Like

Thank you so much! So glad to finally meet you…

Woah! Could you probably share the link?

Same as before: https://thunkable.site/w/iDT0yE0i_

1 Like

Bug display is also semi-working. (Device/Get screen height or width has one bug entered.)

1 Like

That looks Great @catsarisky

1 Like

https://api.github.com/repos/thunkable/thunkable-issues/issues?state=open looks like what we need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to have missed the gathering!

3 Likes

I was out and strangely my phone did not show any notifications from the forum. I missed it.

2 Likes

I’ve been a member of this (incredible!) Community for a long time and to the best of my recollection this is the first time something like this has ever been organised.

Great job @codeswept on the organization side and thanks to everyone who joined in the call - fantastic to see this global gathering being organized!

Moving it over to its own thread for posterity (I think it’s very much in the spirit of #creator-lounge)

7 Likes

Thank you! It would be great if you could join, too, the next time we do this (if we ever do!).

3 Likes

@codeswept When Will the next meet up take Place?

2 Likes

Wow! I was just about to post in this thread asking if next Saturday 8:30 PM would be a good time for another one with more participation hopefully.

2 Likes

oh yea cool … not sure if i would come tho

GREAT!
could it be Done at 7:30 PM?
8:30 PM is a bit too late for me.

2 Likes

8:30PM, what time zone?

1 Like