Video Player...streaming url

If any can be shared , I can let you know. What type of content are you looking for?

Iā€™m looking for movies for my free Android video app.
Iā€™m currently using Youtube as my source for movies, but I would rather a more reliable and accurate source, as the descriptions & thumbnails for movies on Youtube are often inaccurate.
Any movie content that you can share would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, Iā€™ll be happy to let you know what I find for you.

Hope your app build is going well. I was working on one to stream but its with webviewer and canā€™t get the controls to work right for fullscreen. Eventually will get it working.

You re correct. I noticed on youtube many people are naming things that are so not accurate. That does make it harder to use those files.

Thanks for your willingness to share your shareable content with me.
Youā€™re right, the icon to enter into fullscreen in the webviewer donā€™t work yet.
I hope that they will fix that soonā€¦ it will make my apps even better.
Would you like to download & try my two apps & give me feedback?

how to embed my video file which is in app itself ā€¦i mean i video of 437 kb and i uploaded in app and i want to play using webviewer how should i do itā€¦please share the code

actech,

this is no longer worked. any idea how to place embed code in web viewer?

scrExchange in https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5d70f93f8a62b4079eedaff2/project/properties/designer/

i found solution also. m3u file convert to embed code and save to html then load to web viewer.

thanks actech