I’m very new to BLE stuff, and Thunkable, so please excuse my ignorance.
I’m trying to connect and collect data from a BLE blood pressure cuff, but I don’t have a clue what I’m doing.
I’ve got some documentation from the device manufactureres about the BLE structure and all that…
- my biggest problem is trying to figure out the “characteristic UUID”
- but when I try and receive that, I get an error saying that the system can’t read that characteristic.
- When I look for help online, I find LONG strings for the uuid - not 4 character strings.
- I’ve gotten as far as:
- Scanning for a list of devices
- Selecting and connecting to a device
It’s the UUID thing that’s tripping me up, I’m sure of it.
- Thanks so much!