Thunkable x slideshow apps using cloudinary and google spreasheet

Hi !, I may have some trouble regarding to include the extension like colintree slideshow in this Thunkable X. At first I might want to develop an apps that would display bunch of photos from Cloudinary and with the help of Google Spreadsheet. I am inspired by the tutorial in the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVqGBfjQCco

I’m afraid that Thunkable ✕ does not currently support extensions. However, you should be able to develop a similar slideshow app using our Media DB and Spreadsheet components. If you need help, please feel free to ask questions in this forum.

Good luck.

-Mark

1 Like

Hi Sir ! , I do appreciate your concern on my own topic. A couple of question I might want to ask is that do on my own solution to my problem exactly same as what you have solved in previous case like in the link below ?

http://community.thunkable.com/t/how-to-retrieve-images-with-a-spreadsheet-component/28670?u=museum_melaka

Yes, you should be able to do something similar to what I described in that post…

-Mark

Thank you !

Sir, I might have some problem, why do exactly when I do as what u did but only my page only display the url of the photo itself ?

Just wondered does anyone know a way to share a slideshow on social platforms either using the thunkable social share or cloudinary?

1 Like

Can you share your project with us (see here for how) so we can take a look?

-Mark

1 Like

Oh Sir, It is okay about that situation, but what is the most haunting me right now is I could not download my apps on iOS. It might sounds like this;

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5bf030b10fd9003830948f0b/projects/5bf030d0cf7f7550c4b87a87/assets/5c097820faf81d82dced17d0

Im sorry to bother you Sir, but this is kind of urgent cause this is my assignment that I need to present within few hours. Btw this is my reference ID;

Reference ID: 7b5fbb89-2995-4324-be79-62fd058d390e

Thanks !

We’re working on it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

-Mark