Thunkable App whit Telegam Bot

Greetings to the whole community, I’m creating an app with tunkable drag & drop, this app is used to manage access control where every single user opens a door by sending a command that is recorded in the firebase database.
I would like to integrate a Telegram bot that receives a message when the user registered on the app presses the button to open the door, I created this project with Kodular and everything works fine but I have problems integrating my thunkable app with Telegram Bot.
From what I understand I need to use the web API block but I’ve been trying to find the solution for days to no avail.
P.S. I created the telegam bot and I have the access token and chat ID. I ask for help from those who are more experienced than me.
thank you very much .

Hi vico3341rys8kx, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0, our Community Guidelines, and our Docs as you get started.

As for your questions, you would need to look into if Telegram Bot has an API that can be used. If so, then you can use the WebAPI blocks, but if there isn’t any API available, then I would recommend looking to see if Bluetooth is possible.

I share my work and I hope it can be useful to some beginners like me.
I’m creating an app that controls the opening of a lock via BLE command sent to an ESP32 device
specially configured with Arduio IDE.
This app involves registering users in Firebase and storing the OPEN event of each individual user in FirebaseDatabase. I needed to know which user opens the door and when they open it. To have a list that is always updated over time I thought of integrating a Telegram BOT where you can receive notifications in real time, I got what I wanted with a WEB API post request.
obviously I created my BOT on telegram first and got the token and the chat_ID number
I set the WEB_Api block with URL like this: https://api.telegram.org/bot<YOUR_BOT_TOKEN>/sendMessage ,
and inserted my cat_id number into the WEB_Api body block.
I hope the photo of my code can help because I wasted some time trying to understand it.

3 Likes