Tab Navigator not behaving as expected?

I am brand new to thunkable and am trying to add Tab Navigator to my app. I cannot figure out how to get it to show up on my app screen nor do I seem to have an option to add labels. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,
It is a bit difficult to see in your screenshot, but is Screen1 ‘inside’ the tab navigator? (i.e. is it a ‘child’ of the tab navigator component?). You can just drag/drop screen1 over the tab navigator (an orange bar will appear left of the navigator if you hover over the tab navigator before dropping screen1).

You can set the label in the properties of screen1 (at the bottom of the basic properties of screen1)

Regards Rob

Hi,

It was not a child before, it is a child now. But I am still not able to set labels or see the navigator show up on the screen? It does not look like the pictures that I’ve seen online. Do you know why this is happening?

Thanks,
Nicolette

did you set ‘tabbar visible’ (in properties of screen1) to ‘True’?

(Sometimes I have trouble with this as well, switching the button to ‘false’ and then back to ‘true’ sometimes fixes this)

Regards Rob

Look at this example of the navigation tab

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5b1fa047c1b0c8cb896dfa10/project/properties/designer/