A basic template to show how to configure your blocks to:
- Execute User Authentication and Registration
- Execute GETs to grab data from a table using simple text-matching
- Include a User Auth Token to support the use of Row Level Security, making the data in your database more secure.
- Store data from an API to the Local table then display the data in a Data Viewer.
- Use the Data Viewer to display data in an onscreen popup
Supabse RLS policy definition
here is a starter data set to use. The english language dictionary