Suggestion: App Publishing Wizard

Developing is easy. Publishing is formidable.

Although there is some good publishing information in the Thunkable docs, and in external websites, publishing is still an arduous process for those who are new to it.

I would like to see an App Publishing Wizard that walks the developer through all aspects of iOS and Android publishing apps to alpha, beta and production status. Checklists should include information about copyright, liability, fees, app store commisions, pricing, icon sizes and guidelines, app descriptions, certificates, manifests, processes, issues to be aware of, etc.

I would love to be able to click on a single button that says “Publish it” and have everything automatically be done :wink:. But there is so much to be aware of :thinking:, that even a wizard that walks you through the process would be helpful.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter. We would like our apps to not only be built, but to safely get out into the world.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @dddiam1,

Have you managed to navigate the publishing process yourself?

Would you like to reply here with a draft checklist, any helpful images, flow charts etc that you think would be insightful and the rest of the community can pitch in too.

We can start figuring out where to publish it/how to get it in front of Thunkable users when the need it.

Thanks

2 posts were split to a new message: Another question about publishing

I have not yet published anything, but I am beginning to research what is involved.

Over the next week or so, I will gather resources that have significant information, and will post information and links in this thread.

Others reading this thread are welcome to also contribute.

Information from those who have already been through the publishing process would be especially helpful.

1 Like

Aha, have you seen our walk-through?

Absolutely, please feel free to chime in with your suggestions and examples.

1 Like