Strange messages for Attention from Play Store after uploading the application

This is my first published application made with Thuncable. Should I worry about these announcements?

Attention
This APK file sends unused code and resources to users. Your app could have been smaller if you had used the Android App Bundle. Because your application is not optimized for different device configurations, the file that users download and install on their devices is larger than necessary. Larger applications have fewer installations and take up space on users’ devices.

Attention
This type of artifact (APK) contains Java / Kotlin code that can be complicated. We recommend that you upload a simplification file to help you analyze and troubleshoot ANR crashes and errors. Find out more

Attention
This type of artifact (APK) contains basic code, and you have not uploaded debug characters. We recommend that you upload a symbol file to help you analyze and troubleshoot ANR crashes and errors.

Hey @Balanced_Kitchen these look like pretty benign optimization messages (or suggestions) so nothing to be alarmed by there.

We’re hoping that as the platform continues to improve you should see fewer of these in the future.

Thanks @domhnallohanlon . The platform has really changed a lot since my first access to it. It’s really getting better.