Stored and Cloud Variables are not working

SOLVED

Thanks a lot, it works and to avoid double counting I use those blocs…
=> It’ correct for you?

++

glad it works!

code looks good. i wonder why you have the same list twice?

Good question, before to be able to work with stored I worked with app variable and up to now I didn’t remove the app one => you think I can remove the app variable?

=> Does stored variable has the same performance as app one? I mean does they make some lag?

Thanks again for your implication

Ahh! Yes. With a stored variable you will experience a performance lag as compared to app type variables. But, unless your users will need to quickly switch the value of the stored variable, they wont really notice. I only notice when I use a stored variable as a counter. The user can count 3-4X per second. With an app variable as the counter variable, this is much higher. 10-15X per second.

1 Like

Usually, Whenever I also reload a page, the cloud variables also say null. I know that null means not set. How do I solve this problem?

Cloud variables are stored in Firebase. To do this, it is better to use your Firebase database, rather than the developer database (which is done by default).

After that, you should check whether the value of the cloud variable is actually written to your Firebase database and is there at the time of reading this value using the cloud variable.

2 Likes

I’m a bit new so could you please help me on how to do the firebase

See Realtime DB by Firebase - ✕ Docs

1 Like