[Solved] Unoptimized APK How To fix this issue

Hi, @dalez! :wave:
Welcome to our Community! :tada:

As @thegodseat3c1o said, it does not prevent you to publish. :+1:

But, since you are saying that there’s not a way to ignore it, could you please show us a representative screenshot of your page?

Thanks! :blush:

Is this solved already? Could someone post the solution.

Thanks.

See above

Hi, @arty3mm wave:
Welcome to our Community! :tada:

As @thegodseat3c1o said, it does not prevent you to publish. :+1:

Update to this.

Yes, you can publish it. Just make sure all the other requirements are completed.

1 Like

i am 2 getting this problem and needs to be solve because this problem may face again and again, Please share the solution as i cant find any solution for publishing app with this Warning BLA BLA BLA page

Rollout message button MISSING :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

@rameshroulette maybe you haven’t read through this post so let me give you a shortcut.

Follow the steps correctly and you’ll see the rollout button.

1 Like

But for me Start Rollout for production is disabled. So I am not going for the Option 2

Working now. Thanks

1 Like

Well what did you do?

I found out something in yoututbe (https://youtu.be/8Ckbb_jHyBM). It has been explained clearly how to get rollout irrespective of file size

2 Likes

Thank you for the helpful and correct information. With the extra time I’m trying to put together something for my students and this article/post got me over the hump. Thank you all.

you are right. (SOLVED !!!
You can still publish it. You have to fill all information under different sections on the left side and they should be marked with green tick. then you can publish ignoring this warning.
thanks. Mukharjee Pinapaka

probable you all avoid the new section ‘App Content’

Although the warning is showing, the Start Roll Out option is Available

Thank you

In the new Play Console Beta, this seems to prevent one from publishing at all.

Please see my post here about removing rarely used Chromebook libraries to reduce APK size.

You can also use APK Editor Studio to remove permissions and repack the APK if you really want too.