[Solved] Unable to share link or copy my project

May be

Will you keep trying or are we on our own now?

We were told to just contact the technovation support team, im not sure thunkable staff will be able to help in time

No, there is no limit in Thunkable X around the number of screens that you can have. This is an issue to do with assets that are uploaded to your project. We have a tool that allows us to fix these issues manually.

Absolutely not - the Thunkable Staff are here to support and help you.

Of course we’re going to help you! :smiley:

@david.alonsooh0f @team.cyb3rgirlzqh @shikoeggsn7 @opserenityappi4ad2 @begoneplastic5l your projects are now fixed - please can you confirm that the fix has worked for you and that you are now able to share your project links agin.

Thanks!

Thanks! It’s now fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! its fixed

1 Like

Hello Our app is due today for our technovation challenge and we are unable to share. Can a staff member please generate a link for us a soon as possible! Our app is called Mohio and our user ID is shikoeggsn7

Please
Post here

1 Like

Hi My team and I are having the same problem right now.
this is our browser link:
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5eaf0df57426754edc8f3c53/project/properties/designer/

its due tmr at May 4th UTC however we want to give it in tonight. Help as soon as possible would really be appreciated!

Hi @zamorajuliana05l5ul :wave:

I’ve moved this to the correct topic for you now and I’ve also fixed your project for you.

Can you confirm here for us that this is working now? Also, can you let me know whether or not your reached out via email, chat or social media in relation to this?

1 Like

Hi im having difficulties sharing the link.
This is the browser link:
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5eaf0df57426754edc8f3c53/project/properties/designer/ Yes! its working great. Thank you for getting back to me with such short notice. Ver much appreciated:)

App Bundle ID : com.gmail.aaratrikam.econate
Project URL : Thunkable

We have a Technovation Submission deadline this Monday ( 4th May 2020), and we can not generate the link to share the project.

Can @domhnallohanlon or someone from Thunkable team kindly help ?

Its really very urgent for me - else I will put my team down :frowning:

Hey @aaratrika.mhg0t2, sorry you’re having struggles. This has been posted about frequently over the last week. You’re not alone. if you want to make sure a certain user sees the message for them, be sure to include the @ symbol before their name. Like this @domhnallohanlon

2 Likes

Thanks Jared - really appreciate your help !

1 Like

Hey @aaratrika.mhg0t2 that should be fixed for you now.

Which deadline is it? Is it a regional deadline, national deadline etc? (Just trying to gauge how busy we’ll be on Monday)

Thank you so much! It’s a global contest from Technovation Challenge called Girls Coding.

2 Likes

Thanks @aaratrika.mhg0t2 - best of luck with your project.

We’ve partnered with Technovation for a number of years now - I was just wondering what stage of the competition you were at.

I guess the very first stage - this is my first time participating in this competition

2 Likes

@domhnallohanlon
Hi there,

We are trying to generate a link for echnovation but when we try it says share link generation error and when we try to copy the app it says save copy error. Would you be able to help us as the due date for hand in is tonight?

Thank you in advance

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5e93a0306c9d78bec8a5f941/project

Project URL: https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5e93a0b7621b180ed192bcad/c6aba760-0fba-4cb7-876d-51560f4388e0/designer

Please post here