[Solved] How do i resolve "Some languages have errors" issue in the Google Play Console

Hello ; When I use the Play.google.com console and I go to the Main Store listing

I put all the iformation requested , but when I want to save it I receive the error : Your changes couldn’t be saved And the reason is Some languages have errors .

The setting is Default – English (United States) – en-US
I need only this language .
Is er some where a setting who is wrong for the language used , I don’t find any setting , coan you help me

1 Like

You need to understand that Google Play sometimes shows up unrelated errors.

If any of the image sections is left blank you might get this error. Make sure you provide all required images and save.

muneer ;
thanks for your answer; but I have provided severall time the requested field ; icon . pictures with the requested format . There may be an error but I do not receive any error when entering informations .
I will attach to this message the screenshot of the information entered.

and after the save , I receive

Best regards

Alain

1 Like

This is a short version of the informations entered ; the previous entery were more detailled with more pictures , but after the save I had also the same error .

Best regards

Alain

I was able to replicate your problem.

You are selecting your own language translation instead of default. If you select your own then you have to provide translation text. It seems you select it from the list of languages but did not provide any text to replace automated translations.

2 Likes

Muneer
One more time thanks a lot for your amazing support ; I lost all my hope and time with another medium (whose name I don’t want to give) I have received tons of documentations , but by no means simple and good informations.
You in twoo exchanges you put me in the right path .We (non professionals) need support like yours

Thanks very much

Alain

1 Like

You are welcome. We are here in the community to support each other.

This problem is resolved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.