[Solved] Filter from airtable issues

Maybe this can help to see a basic filter.

I know it’s a pain but you’ve had this issue for more than a few days. Rebuild just that filter of our app in another sample app. See if you can price any data. Take the filter out. Then add it back in. If it doesn’t twirl then. Check your columns. Then check what you are filtering. Then once it’s working you can diagnose tour issue.

Thanks. I have made a test app and have so many different versions was thinking a clean slate. I will take a look at this and read through. I know its gotta be simple but think i have tried so many different things time to start from scratch that section of the build. I have much of what i have planned working already.

I will let you know how it goes

Tina

Hi @Tina_Fountain,

is the spreadsheet in OneDrive your actual data? In my last post, I suggested to complete every row. So when the column labeled “Homework” has three rows, then the column labeled “Group” must have also three rows of data. If not, you have to include a function which checks for errors.

If you like I could have a look at your project.

Thanks so much, both of you. It is working! I ended up deleting my airtable and starting again as it just would not show the data even when I copied the column names from airtable into your test app. New airtable first time worked perfect. I will take the time at some point soon to make a pdf handout to explain the code and upload it.

Thanks again

1 Like