[Solved] Creating a cloudinary signature for API POST call

Yes. This I have found out too (haven’t been successful yet). Cloudinary is designed for web based applications. Yes, you can upload but the eager is used for showing the uploaded image on your site/app. So we have been trying to use cloudinary for image editing when it is only a transformation. Just today I finally got a new error, “file:///” url is not supported? FFS. So I am now back to image
and then use the returned url to make a new image to make it a private image. Then in the response, there are 2 url’s which I grab the Secure URL and add a preset transformation. In this case, resized for quicker download and watermarked. https://res.cloudinary.com/meatoff6/image/private/s--zGMYLsFr--/t_MOTsel50p/MO6-Thirsty_Chiefs_Meatoff-MeatOff_team_1-a-Hand_in-1619512510.jpg
Another one I realised today (brain is getting slower :frowning: ) is the web api is asynchronous. @tatiang this might help your initial issue too if you haven’t found it already.
Wrapping Asynchronous (then do) blocks into a Synchronous Function resolves unpredictable results
With resizing, I have seen some say to add the image to a canvas and then resize but have not tried that one yet.