[Solved] Can I control which page in a pdf is shown programmatically?

can i control the pdf reader to open my want the page?

in this case, i do the button in screen 1 and 2, to navigate to screen 3.
In screen 3, i set PDF Reader and set the code to open the pdf file, my pdf file have 20pages.
if screen 1 click the button to navigate to screen 3 then the pdf reader can show the pdf file read from page 10?
At the same time, if in screen 2 click the button to navigate to screen 3 then the pdf reader can show the pdf file read from page 15?

What you are asking to do is not possible at this time. You could consider segmenting your PDF file into smaller chunks and then uploading the multiple asset files instead of the singular asset file. While you might not be able to start where the user left off, it may be easier for them to get back to where they want to be starting from. Easier in the sense there’s not so many pages to scroll thru.

Oh i see, thank you for your solution and suggestions.

by the way, can’t download to ios now?
圖片1

Please see this post

i

saw that, i have download the testflight, but i don’t know how to get my project link to my email

You probably want to start by reviewing this

https://help.apple.com/app-store-connect/#/dev839fb66e9?sub=devfefc41353

Follow the instructions at the link above and you will get an email to whoever you add to your tester list. That person will get an email that invite them to test

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.