[Solved] Authentication not working on android but working on iOS

Does anyone know what causes this error? RealtimeDB has worked before, but now all I get is this error message. Even a simple test app won’t work… I can’t be this stupid :scream:

Sieppaa2

Hi, I have a strange problem with my app.
The realtime DB has been working just fine for the past month and suddenly it shows me this error each time I’m trying to get some information from the Database.

'o.default.get(this.settings).database is not a function. (In ‘o.default.get.(this.settings).database()’, ‘o.default.get(this.settings).database’ is undefined)

I’ve double check my Firebase settings and everything looks normal.
Anybody has an idea of what’s going on there?

1 Like

Follow the issue here

1 Like

i can’t make get or save any data to or from Firebase .
any error on my account ?
i have many screens work well before yesterday on Firebase

Hi I have the same problem! I’m try to make some tests but it seems to be a bug in the matter!
If I make the error value to a text box the app answer “J.a.get(…).database is not a function”.
But I have no idea how to fix it.
:frowning:

1 Like

Estou com o mesmo problema, está retornando uma mensagem indefinido é o mesmo problema que o seu?

1 Like

Yes this was happening yesterday, they did manage to fix it but it seems it is happening again. Yesterday i had issues with my login page not authenticating and today it seems i cant upload or retrieve data from firebase nor LocalDB and stored variables seem to be not holding or receiving data.

Also a big thanks for resolving yesterdays issue so quick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an app that connects to realtime db Firebase
Yesterday I was doing some test and it worked perfectly fine, both simulator and with the apk

Today I wanted to do some test and my realtime db is not working. I didnt change anything from Yesterday!!!.
I just realized that if i test my app with “live test” it works as ussual, but if i download the apk or try with another method it doesn´t work

I have and old versión copy (a month ago) from my app and it doesn’t work neither

Could someone help me?
Is this some issue from Firebase or is it just me?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @id.salazar88zrunh! Please search/browse the forums before posting. This has been a hot topic today!

OMG Thank you so much. I had searched but I didn’t find anything about it.
I will read this

1 Like

Of course we all have this problem
From two days

i have my app on my phone and it works, but it doesnt work the latest version on the proyect on line

I think it is working now!

1 Like

authentication is working but the get/save function for firebase is not yet

1 Like

HI, the firebase funcions GET/SAVE are still not working both on IOS and APK and also in live test of the project on iPhone. The onlyu place where the db access seem to work is in thunkable website live test.
I had Apple and Google refuse the publication of my app.

Anyone knows the state of art in this big bug fixing?

thanks
Fabio

Hey @fabio.fanani7d1g64 we already have an open and active topic on this issue so there is no need to create new topics about it.

I’m merged your post in here now.

Take a look at the Github issue to follow the latest developments:

Hi, sorry but the title of the open tread is “off topic” becsause the Firebase doesn’t work neither on IOS!
Anyway can you answer about the fix of this bug?

Please see the thread that Jared has already linked to:

Hello all,

Just downloaded v186 of Thunkable Live and it seems everything is working just fine!

Thanks to the Thunkable staff that fixed this issue!

1 Like

Great news - thanks for letting is know Ryan.

Can other Thunkers on here double check they’re on v186 too and re-test? Thanks!
@fabio.fanani7d1g64 @ocalapizzamg4tl @id.salazar88zrunh @marketandsellbuy8jcb @Garry_Lane @giovane.fduartek4 @tristan.bonnotparent @lotusdosettisg0q @documents.voyagemari @davison_alinkair @Lorenzo_Rinaldi @wikilinks.infooleua0 @justin.thanh84v20 @Daniel_Coglitore @jared @eoinparkinson

3 Likes