Score calculation only during the first click

I have created multiple choice questions. Once the option button (A, B, C, D) is clicked, if the answer is correct, the value changes to ‘10’ (this is the score i set). However, i can see that, on the same screen, if the correct answer is clicked twice (after an interval of less than a second, before it moves to the next screen), the score is increased to 20 (for the same question). How do i make sure that the score is calculated only during the first click? If there is any way doing this, please show the example.

Also, for subjective question, how do i make the ‘Submit Answer’ button visible only when the text input is keyed in by the user? Please show me example. Thank you.

Button’s have a “disabled” property that you can set to true. Look in the button’s blocks and you’ll see it. When a button is clicked, set all of the answer buttons to true so that they can no longer be clicked.

Yes. I did the same but still when the answer button is clicked twice (after an interval of less than a second, before it moves to the next screen), the score is increased to 20 (for the same question). any other ways? anything do with the variable score set?

Also, for subjective question, how do i make the ‘Submit Answer’ button visible only when the text input is keyed in by the user? Please show me example. Thank you.

Can you post a link to your project? If you disabled a button, you should not be able to click it.

these are the blocks arrangements. pls check