I discovered that even if I renamed a design element (a button in this case) the update hasn’t been registered so, since my any block component is looking for a specific name, which I set, in the design part of the app, but in the actual app it’s calling the button with an old name.
My button was called “Button_Pizza”.
Then I renamed it to “Main_Button_Pizza”.
So I created any blocks events that interacted with the new name “Main_Button_Pizza”.
But if I check and make the app show me the name of the component that I’m clicking, it shows that the button that I rename “Main_Button_Pizza” is called “Button_Pizza”.
Hope it’s clear.