Remove ad banners for 1 hour

You understand me wrong again

I don’t fully understand why you would hide this from us. What was your motivation for doing this?

I hid the Reward Video call button from users of my application, because these ads do not work (1, 4, 6 and 8 post of this topic)

This might just be due to you AdMob account being new, did you work through our troubleshooting tips?

With the tips worked. Before publishing the application in AppStore, I made sure beforehand that they are working. They stopped working already later (I wrote about this earlier)

App development is a complex and time consuming process. At Thunkable, we’re working hard to make this process easier, faster and more accessible than ever but it still requires patience and perseverance:

I understand this perfectly well and I am glad that you are developing this undoubtedly important project.
I have experience with a site like Thunkable. I spent more than 3 years on developing one successful application (this application installed by more than 250.000 users in Google Play)

I created this topic with a single question, to which I really need to get an answer:
Under what conditions will this block work?

After the end of viewing the advertising video, nothing happens. I also need to determine - the user has watched the entire commercial or interrupted the viewing at the beginning.

Thank you!

1 Like