Recoding video in app and add scoring board on the video that can be change with logic button

hello everyone
I want to record video in the app
and add scorboard on the video that can be change with logic button and save the video with the scoreboard
can it possible in thunkable?

You can record a video but you cannot edit a video with Thunkable. Are you wanting to display the score near the video?

thank you for your answer
I need to display the socrebord on the video
the idea is to record sport game and change the score in live
and after the game end the game save in video with all the change on scoreboard

That’s not possible with Thunkable. You would need to use a third-party service for that. I’m not even sure how you would do that but it’s possible Cloudinary might support it.

A simpler way would be to have two videos. One would show the gameplay of whatever you need and the second would show a “live” scoreboard that is just one of many possible score video clips. So if you can score 100 or 200 or 300 points then you would have three different video clips and play the one for the specific score.

There are also ways without video to create a dynamic score such as with a label’s text or individual digit pngs (0.png, 1.png, 2.png, etc.).

1 Like

A simpler way would be to have two videos. One would show the gameplay of whatever you need and the second would show a “live” scoreboard that is just one of many possible score video clips.

that can be good for me
how I do it in Thunkable?

I suggested that but it’s only going to be possible if you have a limited number of possible score values.

If the user can score 100 points, you would make a video showing 100 and call it 100.mov or whatever. And then 200.mov showing 200. It’s a really time-consuming and not recommended way to show the score.

It’s really hard to know what you’re wanting because you haven’t provided any visual examples.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.