Publish on iOS screen orientation lock

ok i am in no rush i put in a note to lock screen

1 Like

I’m experiencing this bug also. The screen orientation cannot be fixed as designed. The app cannot fully function when orientation changes. (ex. button won’t work) More, the app (screen) will freeze after orientation changes back. Like Jared said “this is a high priority”, hope this bug be fixed for good.

3 Likes

Yes freezes the whole phone

Please try downloading your app. The issue should be addressed at this point. We are waiting for apples approval for the companion app.

1 Like

Oh yes! working as it should, praise the lord !

2 Likes

Looks like the iOS companion app just got approved by apple too.

To anyone else having this issue, please do update your companion apps and please let us know if you’re still experiencing the issue at that point!

@jennpyngwang @exploriverse.com

3 Likes

Just to confirm my app has now gone through the apple review process and is live and the issue is fully resolved.
Thanks to everyone involved in getting this sorted.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it @martint !!!

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Hi

Looks like our concerns are resolved regarding this bug.
having met him I updated the companion and I tried my little application and it seems ok
congratulations for the work done
maybe it only interests me but have they considered correcting the “bug update” of the Data Viewer List when it is pulled down?

1 Like

Yes, the issue is fully resolved as expected. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.