Pseudo Navigator bug

Hi there! I have a screen in an tab navigator, i setted the tab title. After this i move the screen under a stack navigator. Now i haven’t the opportunity to change the title, the stack navigation bar becomes useless, the background becomes gray…
help!!

Hi @er_barto, as far as I know, navigators can’t be nested like this. What sort of layout are you trying to make?

hi! i didn’t nest the navigators, i just move the screen from the tab navigator to the stack navigator…

Here is an example with a stack. What can not you do?

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5b1fa047c1b0c8cb896dfa10/project/properties/designer/

i see only this…

If you give me a link to your project, then I’ll try to fix it.

Check it.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5b4cbe18fb7390379b75499d/project/properties/designer/

Is the problem solved?

You need to move the screen inside the Stack container, as you did with Tab Navigator

I see but when i go in my project via the link i sended to you i can see the stackNavigationOptions, but when i sing in in my project via the normal login i see only this

No idea…

In your project, click on ustioni and without releasing the mouse, move it to the name “Stack_Navigator1”. To the left of Stack_Navigator1 there will be a vertical line - this means you have entered the container and you can release the mouse button.

Do you understand what needs to be done?

i have understood what you mean, but after i do this, i cannot see the option fields stackNavigationOptions…

next issue is that when i open via the shared link i cannot edit any field

Perhaps the project for the general link is read-only. Make a copy of it by clicking on the link at the top of the screen Make Copy. Open the created copy and check that you can edit the project?

ok i finally solved the issue…i tried several times to put the screen in the navigation and finally it works…
but when i see the menu bar top of my phone and try to click the arrow to go back, the screen stays to ustioni and don’t go “really” back to the previous screen…

Stack navigation works with two and more screens, and you only have one located in it. Look at my example to understand how Stack Navigator works.