Problme with image and click

When i put on my screen an icon like image, and i set the blocks for “click events” the icon disappear
I tried more times but never to do… i have again this problem… some one can help me?
thanks a lot
Marco

1 Like

I don’t understand the problem

Yes happened with me as well ,when i add a block to click image ,the image disappears

Hi all

I have the same problem.

I have an image in a row. When I insert a block [when [image] clicks do…] in my code, the image disappears and it is not possible to click on the image.

Is this a bug?

(When the same block is changed to [when [label] clicks do…], the label does no disappear and the block works fine.)

@slothball Are you using the new drag-and-drop interface or the legacy version? Is it possible for you to post a link to a project where this is happening?

1 Like

Hi tatiang, I’m using the legacy version. I think the problem might be because the image can be changed when the user selects an item from a listviewer. I worked around it by using an image as a background to a column with an ‘empty’ button over it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same issue here. I found that setting width to “fixed width” instead “fit content” solved the problem. It was pretty easy to reproduce. As soo as I added a “when image is clicked” code, the image disappeared.

Did some quick test, the image were also not visible in the preview, but setting bot fixed width and fixed height made the appear … Hope this can help someone !

2 Likes