[SOLVED] Problem with publish

I received this message when uploading my AAB app to the play store, how can I correct this situation because I don’t even know what the problem is, can anyone help me solve this problem?

1 Like

See if your project has any blocks of old In-app purchases (legacy), also check you have filled in no inputs of the in-app purchase part.
Also, add at least 1 country in your release track so that it can be published.

Sim, verifiquei e não a blocos antigos de compras, tambem não preenchi nenhum etapa da compra no aplicativo, esse projeto está em desenvolviemento a quase 2 anos dentro da plataforma isso pode interferir em algum aspecto do projeto? por exemplo ter algum bloco que sofreu atualização da Thunkanble e ja não funciona tão bem atualmente?

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/bd3720b8baa784284b118114e5030826

Segue o link para o proejto, talvez consigam me ajudar de forma mais clara.

tenho um usuario de teste para esse app:

tech.teste.user@gmail.com
senha: test2024

Obrigado

1 Like

If you are working on Old projects Again, there may be some issues due to Developing it on the old version.
You must message thunkable staff like @matt_conroy @ioannis and provide them the Project URL as they can surely help you with this issue.

enviei mensagem ao matt e ao ioannis, mas não obtive resposta.

1 Like

You must Wait, their Work Hours would start in 1-2 Hours.

Ok, obrigado

1 Like

Hello @wammytech
I replied yesterday to your personal message in the community.
I checked the project you shared here and to solve this issue you’ll need to remove old IAP component:

Then download a new AAB file and publish it on Google Play Store.

To access the support that is available for PRO users and above, you can click on the Help icon and select “Contact Support” in the top right Menu bar on your Project Page
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 10.54.50 AM

Eu entendi bem o que deveria ser feito e proseguir para o processo de Download do AAB, so que continuo obtendo o erro mesmo não tendo opção nenhum de comprar no app marcada, como pode ver nas duas imagens que enviei, eu nunca adicionei a opção de pagamento no app, então não á blocos (legado), os pagamentos do meu app ocorrenm por uma chamda de API que direciona para um WEBWIER.
fiz a busca em todos os blocos do meu app novamente, fiz o Download do AAB e vou tentar novamente republicar meu app, caso tenha novidade eu entro em contato.

Obrigado

O problema manteve-se, eu não sei mais o que pode ser feito, e frustrante algo que demorou tanto a ser feito, não conseguir publicar agora, obrigado pela intensão de ajudar, ou tentar refazer alguns blocos para encontrar onde está o erro.

Hello @wammytech ,
My apologies as I may not have been clear with my instructions.
The old IAP is located inside the Advanced blocks, there you need to click on the settings icon and then delete

If any of those steps are unclear, let me know, and I am happy to explain further.