Problem getting a single element from a list

Hey ! I am here with another list problem.

Let me explain :

I have this list image

And I need to get only this element from it image

How should I do ?
Thanks !

Hello @AcrobatEpee

Have a look at below blocks.

( Note :- My main area of interest is Thunkable Classic. This is my first try with Thunkable Cross. So let me know if it helps :slight_smile: :+1: )

1 Like

Hey, I think here #2 stands for the second item in the list, my problem is that I want the second word from an item of the list :confused:

Thanks for helping !

PS : I’m happy to introduce you to thunkable X which is wonderful but a bit limited compared to classic :slight_smile:

Oh! Ok… So you want the second word from a sentence?

1 Like

Yes I have the sentence from picture 1 inserted in a list with “AcrobatEpee” and “5” changing and I want that when the user clicks on the item of the list “ AcrobatEpee 5” it gets me only AcrobatEpee out of this item :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping !

Sorry… I failed to understand what you are saying :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Lemme send you the blocks

I add this to the list :

name being “AcrobatEpee” and score being “5”

And later I try to pick this information (name) when the list is clicked :

Hope it helps you understand better !

Thanks for helping !

1 Like

OK… I will have a look at it and will let you know if I find solution

1 Like

Thanks !

And when you click the item you only want to get the name. Am I right?

1 Like

Yes you’re right ! And I then want to use it as a key so that is why I just need the name

Sorry, I tried but was only successful in arranging the blocks which give partial result, which doesn’t look promising. Sorry again :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

No problem ! Thanks for trying ! I will for sure find someone who already faced this issue don’t worry. Have an awesome day :slight_smile:

If you need any help on Thunkable X anytime soon just ask me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Mark ! Do you know any workaround on this one ? Been searching but no results yet :slight_smile:
THANKS !