PayoutSharp [ My First App ]

Did it. :frowning2:, nothing works.

???

Thankyou everyone for the feedback!
Will fix each and every bug or probs :smiley::sweat_smile:
It’s really hard for me to catch up college time and other classes, soo not able to reply some of you thunkers and update my app quickly :smiley:

I hope you guys understand
Kevin

3 Likes

It runs perfectly on my device Note7
And the interface looks soo good ,something really unique i have seen soofar :heart_eyes: Can you create me such cool interface for my app too?

2 Likes

You say you added a faq, Where is it?

Inside the info tab!
Please update the app before using!

Update 2.6
Major Bug :ant: Fixes

Kevin

Yeah sure :smile: First letme finish your game and then i can help you further!

I just updated it. It says version 2.6 but there’s nothing more than the login and the sign up buttons.

You need to signup first :sweat_smile:

Well, Kevin, don’t you think that anybody would like to read what’s this about BEFORE subscribing? Like Is it legal? Is it a scam? What am I getting into? etc? What’s the point in having a faq then if you don’t let people read it before subscribing?

2 Likes

All right, I went ahead and subscribed anyways.

So you want me to have 45,000 points to give me $2? Is this a joke or I didn’t understand something here? If you are giving me 5 points each time I watch an ad, to get 45,000 points I will have to watch 9000 ads. Are you serious?

No this is no scam ! No joke!
You can check on google playstore too, couple thousands of apps having you to download 50-100 apps and getting you 1$ to 2$ and people enjoy using those apps!
You can even check on google keyword “Appnana” you will get millions of searches!

For whoever thinking its scam! Scroll above and check that i have paid some of the users and shared the screenshots!
I could keep the clicks to something like 2000 or 5000 but admob doesn’t even pay 2$ For india and most of my audience is indians :india:

I might add a read before signup in my next update

Thanks
Kevin

2 Likes

Lol appnana , i use it :laughing:
I know we must install many apps but how can I complain for free money :joy:

Well, thanks but I’ll pass. I made you some money, 565 point, I hope you enjoy those. I’m out.
9000 ads for $2 is a whole day of work or more and for a 43 year old graphics designer is not worth it.
I hope you make lot’s of money with this. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Alright! Everyone has its own point of view…:+1: And I respect it
I created it because users enjoy it!
The app is just to earn a little money when you are free! Its not a whole time job :laughing:
Sorry if you felt, me being rude! But I wasn’t…

Kevin

2 Likes

Oh, no, I never felt you were rude, on the contrary. But yes, I’ts too much time for so little money. If somebody has that kind of time to spend, good for them.

1 Like

I could just make the same amount of money by increasing eCPM of admob but that will reduce the speed of ads in the app!

8 -9 times loading! Which could irritate the users! I am currently working on a ads extension, once it is finished… I would implement that in the app and reduce the clicks to 2000-3000 which could encourage users more as points will be reduced

2 Likes

@Braden_Boyko, If you are going to use hours of your life, unless you have absolutely nothing to do with it, that’s not “free money”. It costs you hours of your life. Maybe you are very young now but when you reach certain age you will realize that your time is more precious than you think now.
Anyways, I wish that everyone involved in this makes a good amount of money. And if there’s any way I can help, let me know.

1 Like

Yes i am still in school and for me it is the best way to earn
I know time is precious but after school when i am bored , i use appnana and other earning apps to make some money
You can look that appnana and other earning apps have paid $M to the users for earning their point
For a 43 years old this might look non worthy just like elders at my school hates fidget spinner :triumph: For us it is really fun and best way to spend time
But I don’t care what others think but i think i can do anything i want
Sorry for this harsh words

I never said you can’t, did I?
Harsh words? LOL. Ok. :joy: