On demand delivery

I want local parcel delivery app, if anyone have then please share the details here immediately.

I see you have the exact same topic on Kodular forum. Please don’t spam forums. Only post on the community of the builder you are using.

Actually I want solution, of my topic. Therefore, I take both the option. If I get any solution from anyone of these forum then i’ll immediately delete the post where I got no solution.

Thank you for notice the activity.

Everyone wants solutions. But that doesn’t give them the right to spam multiple forums.

EDIT: are you looking to buy a ready made app (ie an aia file) or do you want help with creating an app?

Contact me tuappinvetorandroid@gmail.com

Thank You everyone, I got my solution already.

Im looking for the same thing. Can u tell the solution

@Rrrrr can you tell us a little more about what you’re trying to build here please?

What’s you business model and do you have any preliminary designs for this app?

1 Like

Food delivery app for local food

Where are you from? I wonder about your progress. I was struggling to find such an app in our region for too long, and now I want to find qualified delivery services. My dad says that I shouldn’t waste time on this because our last good delivery company has been bankrupted last year, lol. Honestly, I didn’t think that I’m gonna find smth special but my friend someday told me about the china post tracking that can provide such services in the US. I was happy to know that this company works even in my small city. I hope there would be more delivery companies in our region soon.

This is over a year old. I’m going to close the topic but feel free to send a private message to the user. They may or may not still be active on the forums.

1 Like