Notch! A Social Network for Bucket Lists, To-Do Lists, Challenge List and More!

With some help from @darren we successfully launched in the iOS App Store this week.

Notch! lets users accomplish their individual and team goals! Whether it is visiting all 50 U.S. States or managing your daily to-do list, this is the way.

Please download, test, and give a 5 star review ! Link Below:

3 Likes

Great work @jack_notch_app

I’m glad to see you got the category feature working! :partying_face:

This was a fun project and I wish you the best during your launch. I just left my review!

Check out this app my fellow Thunkers!

4 Likes

this is very cool, but first
it shows the made with thunkable so you dont want to reveal the platform of creating the app so i recommend upgrade to pro and try that again and it will hide that.
second, when i have the error that says this email adress is badly formatted there is two options cancel and okay. I should expect only one, but there i two, Anyway overall a great app.

thumkable is a platform were you can add your imagination and curiosity . i will definetely download it

because we are family

so many congratulation to you :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::grin::grin::grin::grin::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: