Next Thunkable Office Hours: Wednesday, Dec 15th @ 1 pm EST

Hi Thunkers,

We are hosting Thunkable Office Hours TODAY, Wednesday, Oct 27th @ 10am PST/1pm EST

Our very own @domhnallohanlon will be available to answer questions and chat with all of you out there looking to build and improve on your apps. This is meant to be an interactive session to get help and share tips with other users.

See you all there!

Best,
Cass

9 Likes

Too short notice. I would love to attend but will be in another meeting at this time. Hope this can be repeated so we can take the advantage next time.

5 Likes

@muneer
Duly noted! We tried communicating on other channels first (newsletter and social), but next time will do all the posts simultaneously.

We’ll certainly be doing this again, keep an eye out!

4 Likes

@cassandra You posted when meeting is done I live in India and when you posted it was 8:30 how can I attend

1 Like

@namitnagar Hi there, your feedback is noted - I will post about the next one with much more advance notice!

In the meantime, we did share this in our newsletter last week, so be sure to keep your eye out for that too.

See you soon!

2 Likes

@cassandra Can you remind us how to subscribe to the newsletter? I didn’t receive one and I think I may have been subscribed at some point and probably unsubscribed later.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Thanks everyone who joined our Office Hours today!

Please stay tuned for future Office Hours - we will be announcing in Community, Email newsletters, and our social media channels.

@tatiang - you should be receiving them if you receive other Thunkable related emails. Did you check your spam folder? I’ll also chat with our head of marketing on the best way to sign up!

2 Likes

Hmm, it’s not in my spam folder. If I can sign up again, I’d like to. Thanks!

2 Likes

This is so cool!

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

We are hosting our next office hours this week on Wednesday, November 10th at 9am EST. @domhnallohanlon will share around a sign up link shortly.

See you all there!

Best,
Cass

7 Likes

Hi everyone, sign up for tomorrow’s office hours here!

See you there :star_struck:

7 Likes

Signed up! Will be there!!!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement with this, myself and @cassandra have been bowled away by the quality of the first couple of Office Hours.

Going forward we’ve set up this simple web app so that you will always be able to see and sign up for the next session that suits you.

Next office hours is Wednesday the 24th November. You can sign up here

7 Likes

Just a reminder that Office Hours #3 takes place today - looking like this will be our biggest attendance yet so excited to speak to you all.

You can register here if you want to take part!

4 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed our office hours session last time out - @jared @cassandra @paulmw and myself got to spend time talking with Thunkers from the Community and offered suggestions and tips on how to get your apps built in Thunkable. We also had great words of wisdom from @muneer @martint and @mimostel among others.

The next session is at a slightly earlier time, so hopefully we’ll see you there. If you have any questions in particular that you’d like to see covered please get in touch!

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words… Unfortunately, 9am EST means 4pm Bucharest time … and that means I’m at work for another 2 hours tomorrow at that time, so I can’t attend :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks @mimostel - sorry we missed you this time, but the next one will be at a slightly later time!

Just a reminder this is starting in about 2 hours, don’t forget to register your interest!

4 Likes