New App: Coinpedia

Coinpedia is an app I made to help new cryptocurrency investors get started.

Click here to download Coinpedia on the App Store. (App in review)

Features:

• Lessons and guides
  • Crypto News
  • Live prices
  • Earn and buy crypto with exclusive rewards
  • Glossary

& more!

I’m still in the process of adding more comprehensive lessons and guides. I’m also working on a smart assistant that will be able to answer questions like “What is an asking price” etc.

Known bugs:

• Status bar turns completely white when interacting with webviewer or taking a screenshot. Its fixed when a stack navigator screen is opened.
4 Likes

Looks nice. Can you please explain how you created the graph in the “Track” screen?

1 Like

That’s probably using quickchart.io.

I used an html widget from crypto hopper and added html to make it responsive

2 Likes

@coinpedia interesting! And I assume this is a Data Viewer List?

Are you downloading the values via API or is this a webviewer pointing to cryptoHopper? What happens when I click the down arrow? I like what you did with the shadows.

3 Likes

Its actually just an HTML widget that i made responsive and not scalable. When you click the down arrow, the blue chart is shown and you can drag along the chart to see an overlay of the price.

2 Likes

Ah so you don’t really use Thunkable components but you just use Thunkable as an HTML wrapper, correct?

3 Likes

Yes that’s correct. Eventually I’m going to make it using thunkable components cause theres a couple of bugs with the widget

Need help building graphs like that? @Deluxe

3 Likes

Not yet :slight_smile: I don’t have a case where I need graphs for the time being but I think I like what quickchart.io does. I know there is another method using Google I think I remember you mentioning in another post?

1 Like

Directly using chartjs would be the way to go for me. But if not, then absolutely using quickchart would be the way I’d go. I just don’t like it in many use cases and like the ability to interact with my charts

1 Like