Need help with app, looking for someone to consult on Thunkable

Good afternoon, looking for someone to help with Thunkable on an ongoing basis. Currently need to do general search in the app and adding listings to favorites. Here is the link to the app

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/6699845d681ab2dcc9369119/c2f5eeff-ca65-4f0d-8ded-6eae06ee2b0e/designer

And in general I would like to understand if it is possible to add these features at this stage in the basic version, or only after payment. Thanks

If you have a suggestion and can help on an hourly basis please private message me

P.S Guys, I need a freelancer for an hourly rate on a regular basis who can advise me and help me with code. Please write in private messages your preferences on work and payment.

Hi @sancrismagico, I have moved this topic into our Freelance / Paid Help Opportunities category.

We’ve partnered with Fiverr on a certification program whereby freelancers can become Thunkable certified and work directly with clients to help them create and launch apps using Thunkable.

You can check out profiles of Thunkable certified experts here and reach out to them directly through the platform to discuss your project and get a quote. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Matt,

Can I be added to that page?

Thanks!
Tatian

1 Like

Following up with you via DM on this!

Yes, please, I’m waiting for your message.

Yes, please, I’m waiting for your message in pm

Hi,

Adding search and favorites is definitely doable within Thunkable.

Whether you need to upgrade to a paid plan depends on how complex you want those features to be.
Happy to take a closer look at your project and give you a more concrete assessment.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin