Looking for a freelancer to help me finish off my Thunkable app

I’ve got a Thunkable project that’s about 80% built. I need help to get the remaining 20% complete.

My problems are:

  • Managing the positioning and height of the webviewer component, as it relates to navigation elements on each screen
  • I have a page that has multiple round buttons layered over the top of each other to make each layer clickable, exposing additional info. This shows up OK in some contexts, in others it doesn’t - I need to find a way to make this work consistently
  • Fix for animation triggers
  • Minor cleanup ready for deployment

It’s mostly built, mostly ready, it just needs polishing and I don’t know what I don’t know in the leadup to getting it published.

I have the budget to get some help, but not a lot - this is mostly a text-based app that navigates users through a series of choices. No database, no user-information storage, nothing complex.

If you’re interested, please let me know and we can discuss via private message.


1 Like

I don’t have the time to do the 20%, but might have a suggestion for the layered button. Instead of having multiple physical buttons, why not keep track of the ‘layer’ with a variable and just have one button which uses an “if-do-elseif-do” to determine what to do at each layer. For example if you are in layer 4:
if variable=4
do “set background color to blue”…
elseif variable=5
do “set background color to red”… .

and you background color would be blue.
Just a suggestion.


1 Like