Need color schemes for bottom navigation bar

Currently this is my color scheme but I don’t think it looks as asthetic and beautiful as I want it to look
Any suggestions?:innocent:

Black bg
Green active
Magenta inactive

You need the filled and unfilled icons, and I recommend keeping them in the same colour.

As dark theme as become ever so popular, I recommend a dark background with white icons. Don’t do solid black, but instead a dark grey. You can find your own medium but check out the dark greys used in apps such as Discord and Spotify.

2 Likes

Can you try it and show me seeing it is better than reading about it :innocent:

And black with white is something insta is already doing I wanna do something different

Try something like this to create matching color schemes: https://www.materialpalette.com/

Best, Chris

Hi there,
I don’t know do they help to you to suit your app.Here are my suggest colors.

Black Background color : #2f3542 (do not use too black color,use more light black color)

Green Active : #7bed9f

Magenta Inactive : #ff6348 (I would recommend the orange color for you,and a question here: Why are the text color do not match the icon color?

2 Likes

They were supposed to match but inactive icon color looked good in text but not on icon it was too distracting

Just use a tool like icons8.com to match the color value of the icons.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Do you see a white bar at the bottom of your screen?